15:10 Plant disinvestment, revamping and shut-down: How Interface Management follows the project strategy
- Reverse engineering: Design of new facilities in brown field areas
- Identification of critical tie-ins either mechanical or of control systems to minimise shut-down
- Reverse planning: Dismantling prior to construction
- Split of work between main contractor and operation to perform the work safely and to assure a smooth start-up
- Subcontracting plans versus direct-hiring for dismantling activities
- Evaluating cross-sector approaches to implementing interface management
- What can we learn from each other?
- What are the common challenges and how best can they be overcome?
- Is it possible to cooperate?