Jon StovellSenior Systems Engineer
- Interface Management can be seen as a complex, expensive process. "Interface Management is not a deliverable, so why do it?¨
- Designers too busy to assist with effective Interface Management. "They know what they are doing"¨
- Construction contractors not buying in the Interface Management process. "We don't normally do it like this¨
- Programme misalignment between stakeholders. "We are not starting our design for another 2 years¨
- Selling the benefits of effective Interface Management.
- Use of BIM (Building Information Modelling) in Interface Management - a panacea for all ills - or is it?
- Using Interface Management to define an agreed baseline